FTM 2017 REPRESENTATIVE?????
From: Joan Parker (parker5850gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 23:38:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
Does anyone know if there will be any representatives tat the
conference o help Beta and Test Drivers with FTM2017?

I know that the last few conferences I attended I always had most
welcomed help from reps from Ancestry, My Heritage  and Family Search
and will use their expertise again in Orlando.

Joan Parker
Past President
JGS of Greater Miami, Inc.
1) GOLDBERG, GOULD, GOODSTEIN/GUDSTEIN, BERGER, JAGODA-Lipno and Plock,
Poland-Russia; Galveston, TX; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY.
2) PARKER, PINKUS/PINCUS, WINOGRAD, ROSEN, (GERSHO-BEROVNA?)--Brest (
Litovsk), Belarus; Grodno, Russia; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY.
WEISS, NEIBERG, DEL PINO--Brooklyn, NY.  RABWIN--Hollywood, CA, Salt
Lake City, UT. CASEY--San Antonio, TX, Marengo, IA.
3) GELFAND, KATZ, TROCK, KRITZOF--Berezin/Bresin, Kodima, Minsk,
Belarus, Bronx, NY, Miami and Miami Beach, FL.

  • (no other messages in thread)