Calling to Bessarabers researchers
From: Yefim Kogan (yefimkverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 06:56:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everybody,

I would like to remind all of you about our Bessarabia related sessions at the
conference in Orlando:

Wednesday, July 26,  2:00-3.15pm     Bessarabia/Moldova: Questions and Answers
(Pelican 2)
There are many complex questions of geography and history a genealogist,
whether a beginner or an expert, may encounter in the search for family
records. Questions may relate to archives, genealogical records, history,
websites, etc. for the region of Bessarabia/Moldova. Yefim Kogan and Inna
Vayner are going to lead this session. Please submit written questions in
advance to the moderator (yefimk [at] verizon.net). We will choose questions
that hold the most interest to the greatest number of researchers. Audience at
the session will be invited to ask questions, too.

Please submit your questions to Yefim Kogan or Inna Vayner.  Ask any questions
related to Bessarabia/Moldova region!

Wednesday, July 26, 3.30-4.45pm      Bessarabia SIG Progress and the Future
(Pelican 2)
The meeting is open to anyone with roots or interest in the region historically
known as Bessarabia, an area now comprising the Moldova Republic and parts of
Ukraine. At the end of the 19th century and before the War, Bessarabia had
significant Jewish presence. The Bessarabia SIG was organized at the end of
2011 to help people in their Bessarabian genealogical research. Here are the
topics we are going to discuss at the meeting: Progress Report; New Projects;
Agreement with Miriam Weiner; Connections with FHL; How Odessa Holocaust Museum
helps us; Current connection to Bessarabia Yefim Kogan and Inna Vayner,
Bessarabia SIG Leaders and Coordinators.

We will talk about present and future projects.  Questions and good ideas are
very welcome.

Please join us  (we will lead the sessions via SKYPE).

Ina Vayner, Yefim Kogan
JewishGen Bessarabia SIG Leaders and Coordinators
  • (no other messages in thread)