The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art -want to visit on Saturday Jul 22
From: Rose Feldman (rosefpost.tau.ac.il)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 03:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
I am interested in visiting this museum on the Saturday before the conference. It is in Orlando.

http://www.morsemuseum.org/
The Morse Museum houses the world’s most comprehensive collection of works by Louis Comfort Tiffany (1848–1933), including the artist and designer’s jewelry, pottery, paintings, art glass, leaded-glass lamps and windows; his chapel interior from the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago; and art and architectural objects from his Long Island country estate, Laurelton Hall.

I don't drive and it says it is an hour away by car.

I have checked the website for the transportation site from the hotel and the email bounces!! I have no idea if the light rail goes near, but it doesn't work on the weekends.

The museum opens at 9:30. Is there anyone interested in sharing a taxi there and back?

Rose Feldman
Israel Genealogy Research Association
http://genealogy.org.il
http:/facebook.com/israelgenealogy