Re: Mears shared shuttle service
From: Joan Parker (parker5850gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 07:35:34 -0700 (PDT)
When I use Super Shuttle in Miami I always book round trip in advance on-line and use a coupon then they give you a code.  Usually about 10% discount.  You might try to see if Mears does the same thing.
Safe travels,
Joan​

Joan Parker
Past President
JGS of Greater Miami, Inc.
1) GOLDBERG, GOULD, GOODSTEIN/GUDSTEIN, BERGER, JAGODA-Lipno and Plock,

Poland-Russia; Galveston, TX; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY.
2) PARKER, PINKUS/PINCUS, WINOGRAD, ROSEN, (GERSHO-BEROVNA?)--Brest
(
Litovsk), Belarus; Grodno, Russia; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY.

WEISS, NEIBERG, DEL PINO--Brooklyn, NY.
  RABWIN--Hollywood, CA, Salt Lake City, UT. CASEY--San Antonio, TX, Marengo, IA.
3) GELFAND, KATZ, TROCK, KRITZOF--Berezin/Bresin, Kodima, Minsk, Belarus, Bronx, NY, Miami and Miami Beach, FL.