Re: Mears shared shuttle service
From: Mary-Jane Roth (greenstcomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 11:19:45 -0700 (PDT)
The conference website under transportation say Mears is the preferred shuttle service.  On the Mears sign up page from the conference website it says:

Mears Transportation provides shuttle service from the Orlando International Airport to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. They have seven desks located on the lower level of the airport. Shuttles run continuously and reservations are not necessary.

Hope that helps.

Mary-Jane Roth