Calling all bloggers!
From: Emily Garber (emilyhgarbergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 15:47:12 -0700 (PDT)
This is a message for bloggers who will be attending the IAJGS
conference this year.

Two items of note:

1) We will hold a breakfast get-together for interested bloggers on
Tuesday, July 25 starting at 7:15 A.M. in Dove, which is on the second
floor of the conference area. Kosher and non-Kosher breakfast items
will be available in the centrally-located Swan Foyer near the
Exhibition Hall.

If you would like to attend, send me an email with your interest no later
than Saturday, July 22.

2) Following my practice during the last several conferences, I will
be creating a one-stop shop compendium for readers of all those who
are blogging the conference. Send me an email with a link to your
first conference-specific blog post. I will post a link to that post
and will post links to all subsequent posts on the compendium.

Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando!

Emily Garber
Phoenix, AZ
http://www.extrayad.blogspot.com
  • (no other messages in thread)