Re: Parking
From: Jackye Sullins (jsullinsgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gail,

According to the conference organizers, the conference discounted price is
$10.

Also, for updates re: the app, please subscribe to the conference blog
(register on the conference home page).  Updates will be posted first there.

Jackye Sullins

We're staying at a different resort and will be driving over daily.  The
conference website says self parking is $10 a day, the hotel website lists
it at $20 so I'm wondering if this is a special conference rate or an error.

Also, when will the conference app be released?

Thank you!

gail