Re: List of attendees
From: Adam Brown (adambrowngenigmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 12:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
Jeff, the conference has not published a list of attendees in years, apparently for privacy reasons.  We are about to put the conference JGFF on line and you can look for other participants there, and also as soon as the App is up, you will be able to register and log in, and we will encourage others to do so as well so that you can start making direct connections.
Adam

Adam Brown
Co-Chair, IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy
July 23-28, 2017 - WaltDisneyWorld Swan Resort, Orlando, Florida USA
Cell 201 321 1881
545 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ 07666