Re: List of attendees
From: Adam Brown (adambrowngenigmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 12:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
I too am an attorney.  And I am a volunteer taking several weeks off from work so that I can prepare for the conference and regrettably I  cannot get into this chapter and verse at the moment.  I am an advised that this has been the policy for some time.

My best suggestion is that you go to http://familyfinder.iajgs2017.org/ and seek to make connections via the JGFF.

Adam

Adam Brown
Co-Chair, IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy
July 23-28, 2017 - WaltDisneyWorld Swan Resort, Orlando, Florida USA
Cell 201 321 1881
545 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ 07666