Re: List of attendees
From: Alex Calzareth (alcalzgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 20:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
I eagerly went to check out the conference Family Finder. My limited test shows I and several others who are attending, who should be included are not. I now see that the JewishGen ID in my registration is blank, which could have been an oversight, or maybe wasn't originally there when I registered. (There was a reminder e-mail last week but I did not double check my registration info.) Although it may have seemed like listing names for the conference badge would lead to your inclusion that isn't the case.  So make sure to attend Special Interest Group meetings to help make relevant connections.

I appreciate the hard work done by the conference organizers. If it's possible to bring back the added functionality of the 2016 conference family finder (http://iajgs.org/familyfinder/famfind.html), which allowed searches by JGS and SIG and a browsable list of all registrants that would be great to see at future conferences.

Thank you

Alex Calzareth