List of attendees
From: Adam Brown (adambrowngenigmail.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 08:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone who has not submitted their JewishGen ID number for inclusion in the IAJGS 2017 Family Finder is welcome to do so by sending their name and email to me at adam (at) iajgs2017.org

Thus far we have over 400 conference attendees participating in the IAJGS 2017 Family Finder and it is not difficult for us to add additional participants to the system.

The second thing I recommend is that all participants download and activate the Conference App once you register.  This will make it materially easier for other participants to reach you.

Lastly, as Alex states in a prior email in this thread, there is no substitute for networking with landsmen by attending lectures on relevant topics and by joining in SIG, BOF or other meetings in your areas of interest.  They are the bread and butter of our conference.

Adam Brown
Co-Chair, IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy
July 23-28, 2017 - WaltDisneyWorld Swan Resort, Orlando, Florida USA