Tuesday - IAJGS Tech Lunch - FIRST TO RESERVE FIRST SERVED!!
From: Adam Brown (adambrowngenigmail.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:52:13 -0700 (PDT)
If you are a technologist willing to volunteer your skills and experience to upcoming IAJGS projects, you are invited to join us for a luncheon discussion.

Discussion topics include:

1. Membership Database Technology
2. IAJGS Conference App
3. IAJGS LIVE!
4. Technologies to enable the conference, the association, and our member societies to run better.

Box lunch will be served for the first 20 attendees who sign up.  www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0D49ADAD23A3F94-iajgs5

You must sign-up to receive a box lunch. Kosher chicken or veg box lunch is available until we run out. More are welcome to join the discussion, but after the first 20 who register, you will be on your own to provide your own lunch.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Marlis Humphrey, IAJGS President