JewishGen Raffle - TODAY ONLY
From: Avraham Groll (AGrollmjhnyc.org)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 05:53:00 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Friends,

Stop by the JewishGen booth in the exhibitor hall today, and leave your
business card at the JewishGen booth to be entered into a special raffle. There
will be three winners. The first will receive one free year of complimentary
Value Added Services. The second will receive complimentary registration to one
of our educational classes. The third will receive a free DNA testing kit to be
tested with our DNA partner, Family Tree DNA.

In order to enter this raffle, you must drop off a business card at the
JewishGen booth today, Wednesday, July 26, before 5:00 PM.
The winners will be announced tonight during the JewishGen evening program
taking place from 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm in Osprey 1. Winners must be in attendance
to receive their prize.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!

Avraham Groll
Director
JewishGen.org

  • (no other messages in thread)