Missing Dark Blue "empty" knapsack with SD cards in small pocket
From: Adam Brown (adambrowngenigmail.com)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 07:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
Somewhere in the conference venue I mislaid a dark blue knapsack that appeared “empty” but in fact had a collection of SD cards in the small top pocket that contained important photographs from prior events. If anyone one found it (perhaps a vendor in the exhibit hall?) when packing up please let me know.
Thanks!
Adam

Adam Brown
Co-Chair, IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy
July 23-28, 2017 - WaltDisneyWorld Swan Resort, Orlando, Florida USA
545 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ 07666

  • (no other messages in thread)