Mears shuttle transportation to conference hotel
From: Roy Ogus (r_ogushotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 09:33:55 -0700 (PDT)
A link from the conference website to the transportation states that
reservations for the Mears shuttle are not needed

See:

http://swandolphin.com/concierge/arrival.html

"Mears Transportation provides shuttle service from the Orlando International
Airport to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. They have seven desks
located on the lower level of the airport. Shuttles run continuously and
reservations are not necessary."

Roy
Palo Alto, California

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 10:35:29 -0400
From: Joan Parker <parker5850 [at] gmail.com>

When I use Super Shuttle in Miami I always book round trip in advance
on-line and use a coupon then they give you a code.  Usually about 10%
discount.  You might try to see if Mears does the same thing.
Safe travels,
Joan?

Joan Parker
Past President