Register Now - JewishGen/Jewish Genealogy Portal Luncheon: The future of Networking and Connecting
From: Avraham Groll (AGrollmjhnyc.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 20:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Current and Future JewishGen Family Members:

By now, you have probably heard about JewishGen and the Jewish Genealogy Portal (JFP) joining forces on Facebook to create the largest Jewish Genealogical Presence on Social Media. Now, is your chance to join us for lunch at the IAJGS Conference, on Thursday, July 27, 2017, from 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm, and learn how our new affiliation with the JFP will supplement our 30,000+ member Discussion Groups, and permit us to engage with both current and potential audiences in new and meaningful ways.

As you know, JewishGen continues to interact robustly with new technologies in order to broaden our reach, and assist as many people as possible.  Here is your chance to discover the power of JewishGen’s networking and communications tools and how you can maximize your benefit from them. In addition, we will discuss best practices, privacy issues, and some exciting plans for the future.

Please sign-up today for this luncheon at iajgs2017.org. Login to your account and follow the prompts to register.

Looking forward to greeting you personally,

Avraham Groll

Director

JewishGen.org

agroll [at] JewishGen.org