Re: The Israel Genealogy Research Association at the Conference
From: Elena Bazes (ebazesyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 00:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
Join IGRA (Israel Genealogy Research Association) at the following Conference events next week:

1) IGRA will have a table at the Share Fair on Sunday. We will be happy to answer any questions that you might have about our organization, our website and our All Israel Database (AID) which now contains over 1 million records. A special membership price for the remainder of 2017 will be available for those becoming IGRA members at the Conference.

2) We will be hosting an Israel BOF meeting on Monday. The meeting will focus on documents researchers can find in Israeli archives.

3) Thirteen IGRA members will be giving 26 presentations and 3 workshops at the Conference, including board members-Garri Regev, Rose Feldman, Daniel Horowitz and Elena Bazes.

4) Israel-related presentations at the Conference include-The All Israel Database computer workshop on Sunday and "Accessing Burial Data in Israel" on Wednesday.

We hope to see you there!

Elena Biegel Bazes
IGRA Publicity Chairperson

  • (no other messages in thread)